Lue lisääShow less
Vinegar Syndrome specializes in the masterful restoration and distribution of cult, horror, and erotic films from the 1960s-90s.
Paul Kersey thought his days as a vigilante were long behind him. But when his daughter and housekeeper are savagely assaulted and murdered, Paul is forced to take the law back into his own hands, hitting the tough, gang-filled streets of Los Angeles and embarking on a violent quest for justice. Realizing he has a ruthless vigilante on his hands, Detective Frank Ochoa races to put an end to the building carnage.
Nastier, grimier, and much more brutal than the original, Michael Winner's (The Mechanic) DEATH WISH II once again stars the legendary Charles Bronson (The Great Escape, St. Ives), joined by Jill Ireland (Hard Times), Anthony Franciosa (Tenebre), Robin Sherwood (Tourist Trap), and Laurence Fishburne (The Matrix). Loaded with non-stop action and suspense and set to one of the few film scores composed by Jimmy Page (Led Zeppelin), Vinegar Syndrome is proud to bring this Cannon Films classic to 4K UHD and Blu-ray, newly restored from its uncensored original negative, and loaded with all new extra features, including its alternate TV version, presented for the first time in HD!
1. 4K Ultra HD / Blu-ray (Region A) Set
2. 4K UHD presented in High-Dynamic-Range
3. Newly scanned & restored in 4K from its 35mm original camera negative
4. Alternate TV version (restored in 2K from it's 35mm interpositive)
5. "Pass" - an interview with screenwriter David Engelbach
6. "Working with Bronson" - an interview with actor Robert F. Lyons
7. "Dark Parts" - an interview with actress Robin Sherwood
8. "Fights in the Theater" - an interview with Todd Roberts, son of executive producer Bobby Roberts
9. Audio commentary with author and historian Paul Talbot
10. Theatrical trailer
11. Reversible cover artwork
12. English SDH subtitles