The Terminator 2: Judgment Day EndoArm Limited Collector’s Edition 4K Combo Pack box set is loaded with bonus content, including an all-new, never-before-seen documentary featuring commentary from the cast and crew (including Cameron, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and Edward Furlong), and will be available for the suggested retail price of $174.99.
T2 will also be available as a standalone 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack (plus Blu-ray and Digital HD) on October 3 for the suggested retail price of $22.99.
LIMITED EDITION BOX SETS INCLUDES:
- Life-sized Terminator EndoArm
- Each limited-edition EndoArm unit includes a uniquely numbered sticker, featuring the signature of writer-director James Cameron
BLU-RAY / DIGITAL HD SPECIAL FEATURES
- *NEW* “T2: Reprogramming the Terminator” 55 Minute Documentary Including Exclusive Interview with Arnold Schwarzenegger, James Cameron, Edward Furlong and More
- 2 Feature Commentaries including 23 members of the cast and crew, including director James Cameron and co-author William Wisher
- “The Making of T2” 30 Minute Featurette
- Seamless Branching to View 3 Different Versions of the Movie
- 2 Deleted Scenes with Audio Commentary
4K Format: 2160p Ultra High Definition 16x9 Widescreen 2.40:1 Presentation
Blu-ray Format: 1080P High Definition 16x9 Widescreen 2.40:1 Presentation
4K Audio: English DTS:X Audio, DTS Headphone:X™ Audio, English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio and English 5.1 DTS Digital Surround Audio
Blu-ray Audio: English DTS:X Audio, DTS Headphone:X Audio, English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio and English 5.1 DTS Digital Surround Audio