In the first chapter of the terrifying Alien saga, the crew of the spaceship Nostromo answers a distress signal from a desolate planet, only to discover a deadly life form that breeds within human hosts. Now the crew members must fight not only for their own survival, but for the survival of all mankind.
The terror continues as Ripley (Sigourney Weaver) returns to Earth after drifting through space in hypersleep for 57 years. Although her story about the alien encounter is met with skepticism, she agrees to accompany a team of high-tech marines back to LV-246... and this time it’s war.
In the third chapter of the terrifying sci-fi saga, Ripley’s crippled spaceship crash-lands on Fiorina 161, a bleak wasteland inhabited by former inmates of the planet’s maximum security prison. But an alien was aboard her craft... and soon the body count begins to mount.
Terror is reborn in the stunning conclusion to the Alien sci-fi saga. Two hundred years have passed since Ripley made the ultimate sacrifice on Fiorina 161, but now a group of scientists has cloned her--along with the Alien queen inside her--hoping to breed the ultimate weapon.
- Audio commentaries by directors Ridley Scott, James Cameron and Jean-Pierre Jeunet, various cast and crew members
- Introduction by Ridley Scott (Alien - Director's Cut only) and James Cameron (Aliens - Special Edition only)
- Final theatrical isolated scores: Jerry Goldsmith, James Horner, Elliot Golenthal and John Frizzell
- Composer's original isolated scores: Jerry Goldsmith and James Horner
- Deleted and extended scenes